Thursday, July 19, 2012

Why I hate religion but love Jesus


  

Why I hate religion but love Jesus

I was at a church bible study, and my youth pastor popped up this video. And man! It was wonderful and very resourceful. Even though I already have a relationship with Jesus Christ, there were somethings I questioned and this vid really revealed alot of things. First, it revealed to me that Christ is the opposite of religion. Christianity not about being a slave to rules, no, it's about have a relationship with the Almighty Father. And religion is about man looking for God but christianity is about God looking for man. That one sentence...man that sentence it touched me like to the core. If you haven't checked out this vid, check it out now!!!!!!! I hope it touches you to the core, because it sure touched me!!

Just click on this link===> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

It's your blogger girl, gracegirl316!! I'm checking out, peace&<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment