Monday, July 9, 2012

This is for the guys! (and girls if you want to read it)



Good news dudes, this is not another chick lit! lol! This is definitely a guy book.The title is Unsigned Hype. And first I didn't want to read it because I was more use to reading books from a girls' point-of-view. But I definitely don't regret reading this book....it was da bomb!!

Interested in becoming a music producer, Tory helps his friend, Fat Mike, create a demo that lands them a spot in the Unsigned Hype competition. While Tory is living a dream, Fat Mike is basking in the mini glow this competition has thrown their way. However, when they don't win Mike becomes sour and agitated that Tory, now known as Terror Tory, gets a hook up to make beats and produces some of the local talent.

This book and many of the books I've blogged about have included religion. So if you're okay with that then read this book I promise you that you will not regret it!!!! READ IT!!

It's your blogger girl,gracegirl316!! I'm checking out, tune in for more!! Peace& <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment